Autumn

Autumn

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanks & Welcome

To my surprise two nice ladies reached over and clicked my follower button and I thank and welcome you both.

The first is Peggy of Hidden Haven Homestead Too. She's a grandmother with two and half acres of land and raises various farm animals and a darn good writer...please, take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and run over and read. Give me a few minutes and I'll list her on my links. 

Then we have Sue. Sue is a very good friend of our very own sweet kymber.

My new friends, I promise to always answer your comments. It might take me a few hours, or days, perhaps even a week or two (the case lately) but I shall answer...count on it.

Again, thank you each very much, and welcome. You are now among friends.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment