Autumn

Autumn

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rawles, James W.

To be published this September:

To explain: "Founders" is the second sequel to "Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse". It is set contemporaneously to the first two novels, but in different geography, with some crossover characters. This novel details the epic cross-country trek of Ken and Terry Layton that was just briefly described in "Patriots". There are also storylines at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, and in the vicinity of Fort Knox, Kentucky.


A link to Survivalblog is located at the upper right of my blog page.

Stephen

10 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, I hope its better than his last. Thanks, my friend.

      Delete
  2. Oh, boy....another Rawles book to buy!
    Should be interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing about Mr. Rawles, he always writes interesting books. Thanks, drjim.

      Delete
  3. I'm rereading the First Book now. It goes down easier the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it the first time around. Many don't. Its basically a primer in the form of fiction, as you well know. Some buy it expecting great literature and are sorely disappointed. Fact is its a storehouse of great information on the survival arts. Thanks, Matt.

      Delete
  4. sadly - i loved Patriots and hated Survivors. like hated it. i don't think i will be buying the third book.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, kymber. I too wasn't very fond of the read. But, I'll try the third one just to be consistent. Thanks, Sweet Lady.

      Delete
  5. I agree, the second was no match to the first. Yet it continued and fleshed out items touched on the the first installment. With hope the third will follow in the footsteps of the original Patriots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I think the third will sit on one of my bookcases after I read it. Thanks, Dean.

    ReplyDelete