Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catch Up

I'm really behind the eight ball here at the shop. I've several weeks of 'stuff' that need my attention. I'm also deep into gathering all the little bits and pieces for the long dark and deep tax season. It isn't fun.

All this to say I will write, I hope, a far more interesting post as soon as heavenly possible. I've some good material, but lack the time.

I believe you'll like 'Mr. Know It All.'

Now, please excuse me while I sweep away a few cobwebs. And, again, my sincere thanks for all of your kind wishes and prayers over the last few weeks. God bless each of you.

Stephen

12 comments:

  1. So glad you are able to be back at work at your shop. Be careful not to overdo in trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you actually 'working' or just at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, we'll keep checking in on you. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back in the grove. If Duke stops by it will grind to a halt...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will...I expect him any moment now..the coffee is hot and in wait. Thanks, Rob.

      Delete
  5. Glad you can get in to do some work. Just don't over do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Over do it is my middle name.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Same to you, John. Nice to hear from you and thanks.

      Delete