Autumn

Autumn

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Blog of The Week

My friend 45er is a cool guy. A gun blogger of the best kind, nice. He isn't full of himself and doesn't claim to be a self proclaimed expert on all things that go boom. My kind of guy.

His blog is severely ignored by many and this is a shame for his writing is sharp and at times down right funny. I even like the blog title, Barrel Smoke, cool name.


Do yourself a favor and take a walk over and say hello. I'm sure he'd appreciate the visit.

Stephen

9 comments:

  1. i'll head over right now as i have enjoyed his comments here but haven't checked out his blog. my bad. sorry 45'er. am correcting the problem pronto. thanks Stephen!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way as well! thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who has known 45er since we were both 12 years old- I agree. Great guy, great father, great cook, hell of a shot and a great hunter.

    His blog is worth a check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kymber, you're welcome...

    True Texan, you too are welcome and good to see you back.

    That Guy, we very much agree on 45er...he's a heck of a nice man. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Stephen. I'm truly and deeply touched and that is something that doesn't happen in the blogosphere all that much. Yes, it's nice that you sent people over to check out my blog and I do appreciate that, but your kind words are worth more than a million blog hits. I've been remiss in my blog commenting and visiting as of late with work and kids, but I always take the time to come here. It's a great place run by a great guy. I look forward to meeting you sometime in this life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 45er, thank you, and it's my pleasure. I too look forward to a chat over a cool one. Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Linkage accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Craig, thanks so much. I'm glad we found each other through Stephen. Your blog is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete