Autumn

Autumn

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Borepatch on Romney

I once posted Mitt Romney is nothing but a paler shade of Obama. I stand by my statement. Seems Borepatch agrees. He's written a nice little post on Romney...

snippet:


He's a fully paid-up member of the political elite.  As such, his mental view of the world is self-limited by what is "proper" for a fully paid up member of the elite to believe.  He thinks that a ban on scary black plastic firearms actually will bring the murder rate down. 



Go forth and read.




Stephen

3 comments:

  1. Combine that with being the person who put through Obamacare's beta-test and his nomination would put me into third partyvile, and to hell with the consequences. At least the destruction of the country wont have my vote either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best option is a 'Tea Party' candidate running on the Rep ticket. I really don't believe we will survive four more years of what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmasse, I hope we are not 'stuck' with Romney, he's a liberal posing as a conservative. Now, having said that, I'm ready to vote for a yellow dog over any democrat. Thanks.

    Odysseus, Agree.

    Duke, ditto. We need someone...Herman Cain has gained my attention. Very intelligent man.

    ReplyDelete