Autumn

Autumn

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thanks & Welcome

My dear Julie, I didn't forget about you this morning....just scatterbrained today. Thank you and welcome to my humble blog. I promise to always answer your comments. Really I do. It might take me a few hours, or days, but I shall answer.

My friends, Julie has a nice blog by the name of Jigsaw Thoughts. Please, drive over and have a cup of tea or coffee with her.

She's one us - she likes guns. She's also from Down Under, nice Australian lass.

Again, Julie, thanks and welcome. You are now among friends.

Stephen

6 comments:

  1. Yep Julie's one of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd of thought I'd of known of her before a couple of days ago. Guess I don't get around as I should. Thanks, my good friend.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Stephen :) I look forward to welcoming your regulars into my humble abode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Julie. Seems most of my regulars know of you...I'm the late one to the party.

      Delete