Autumn

Autumn

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanks & Welcome

To a very interesting man, and my new friend and follower, Russ writer of the blog Russ-Stick Acres. Welcome Russ and I promise to always answer any comments as soon as possible.

To my other friends, please, skip over and check out our new friends blog. Trust me, it's good. If you like all things gunny, and if you're a member of the NRA, enjoy sled dogs, farm animals and the snow of Lower Michigan, you'll enjoy this blog.


Again, Russ, thank you and welcome. You are now among friends.

Stephen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephen, for the wonderful shout out. This is the wife of Russ...{Sherry}. I'm the one who writes about our rustic place...Russ is my inspiration. Mike S. {pictured above} is a dear brother-in-law who is also our CCW trainer. Come check us out. We enjoy what we do, living very simply {outhouses included} in a rural, one stoplight town in northern lower Michigan. Thank you again ~ I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, my pleasure. Sorry for the mistakes in identification. You guys have a very nice blog. I too look forward to following your adventures. Thank you.

      Delete