Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Post Script

Forgot to mention my friend Duke , a very valued member of our group wasn't able to attend yesterday's tower fun. He's attending his son's wedding. We wept. Also our good friend and another valued member of the group, Jim, is on an extended leave of absence. We miss him. He's the group's medic. Come back soon, our brother.

I'm sure if I had failed to mention them I would have gotten one of these.

Food prep is underway. Later.


Stephen

5 comments:

  1. No word on your brother yet? I just caught this and your last post a few minutes ago. Hope the brother is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to congratulate Duke on his own blog if he posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hossboss, update posted. Thank you for your concern and prayers.

    Odysseus, he'd like that kindness. I sure he'll post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke and Jim would have been there if they could have, they were there in spirit..You food prep looks very good, you really enjoy your cooking,heh? No news on your younger brother yet? Hope you get some good news soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. TeresaK, yes, I do enjoy my kitchen time. Of course I love to eat too. So the two blend well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete