Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sneaky

You decide....but I have few reasons to doubt the following news.

http://www.infowars.com/super-congress-to-target-second-amendment/

A snippet:


Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) pulled no punches in making it plain that the Super Congress would have supreme authority. “The joint committee — there are no constraints,” Reid said on the Senate floor. “They can look at any program we have in government, any program. … It has the ability to look at everything.”
That includes introducing laws to restrict the second amendment, states a Gun Owners of America bulletin, warning that the body would be “a super highway for gun control legislation”.

Picture on loan from commanderzero.

Is this the tipping point?

Stephen

2 comments:

  1. Gold is up, Dow Jones is down.

    Tuesday was the tipping point in my book.


    Those idiots in Congress and that mouth-breather down the street from them in what I consider the most expensive Section 8 housing project in the nation have made it perfectly clear that they have no intentions of even slowing down the free bread and circuses. The stock market is slowly dropping as the smart people are taking their money out. Won’t be long before the lemmings start wising up and follow suit. Hopefully the banks will finally disclose all the foreclosed homes on their record books, “to come clean of shoddy accounting practices and to assure our customers that we are honest...”, showing the true horror of the housing bubble. I’m hoping that this will finally crash the stock market. Actually, before then, I’m guessing hyperinflation. If that is the case, I’m paying off my last debt, my HELOC that I just took out. I made sure that it was in US dollars, and not tied to gold.

    I’m not hoping for a societal collapse. I’m saying there is no way to stop it. The only question remains: Do we pull the duct tape off our arm slowly, causing intense pain as long as we keep peeling it off, or do we do a quick rip, suffer the intense pain for a second, then keep moving on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mudbug, well said. I agree. I do hope though we can avoid societal collapse, it's doubtful, but I hope its delayed for the sake of my family and friends. When and if that 'day' arrives it will not be a cakewalk. Our lives will be turned upside down and we will suffer. The strong, if properly prepared, might survive for a time. The young and weak shall pay for our governments sins.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete