Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morning

Good morning, dear readers, it's early here and the skies are heavy and gray and you can almost feel the storms building way out there in the Gulf waters. I'll leave you with a bit of the artistic influenced road signs left here by the influx of college students out of Gainesville's University of Florida.  

And here's a garden I found in the center of 'downtown' Cedar Key. Nice corn with tomatoes mixed in between.
 Now, for my new North Texas buddy, here's that fish I promised. Fought him all day....

2 comments:

  1. That's good right there. It sure is a big one. I just don't understand going to the big lake and not fishing. It's like going to the mountains and not hiking, or going scuba diving and not getting out of the boat.
    I'm just messing with ya, I hope your vacation is as relaxing as you wanted.
    Thanks for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MDR, it sure is a 'bigun, but in truth I was more interested in the two old outboard motors. Thank you for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete