Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, January 7, 2012

For That Day

Let's face facts; it's possible the critter presently ensconced at the White House could get re-elected, really, don't hold your breath. If so he'll have nothing to lose when it comes to a push for laws on the ban of 'assault rifles' and other laws.

If so, you'll want a few of these. They're cheap and are excellent protection for your pricey equipment.


U.S. M865 120mm Cartridge Storage Can

For a nice post on this subject, run over to Notes From The Bunker.   

Stephen

5 comments:

  1. By the time I saw them listed again they were already gone. Just my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that some PVC pipe with caps would accomplish the same thing although I don't know about the cost. Of course, if it's just handguns, you could just use a food bucket. Stephen didn't you do a post on something like this a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PioneerPreppy, Like Matt said below there are many ways to 'store' weapons underground. PVC is certainly one way, although it isn't cheap. Those caps can cost. Goggle the theme, carefully, and you'll find many ways..even Youtube. Many books have been written on the subject, Ragnar Benson for one has written about this subject. Try Paladin Press, again, Goggle is your friend.

    Matt, yes I did, and you're correct. Any good bucket will work. I packed away a handgun in one for three years. Came out looking pretty.

    Thanks, to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my luck: I'll be storing all kinds of cool stuff in them and driving out to the place only to be pulled over by a Smokey. That will be me in the national news report about the false alarm terror threat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 45er, mine too. But, it's worth the effort. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete