Autumn

Autumn

Friday, October 7, 2011

Old Glory




This is an early morning salute to you from my friend, Joe. Joe, or Senior Chief as we call him. Senior is a member of our group and a voting member on our counsel. He's honing his video skills in anticipation of our groups camping, range and work days this weekend out at our BOL.

He recently came into possession of one of those Swiss Army phones; has all those star war gadgets attached like a miniature swimming pool and out house....one of those. He likes that kind of stuff.  Anyhow, he'd like to video a few of us shooting this weekend and has asked me to post the results here for your enjoyment. We'll see.

Salute, my friend.

Stephen

8 comments:

  1. i can't wait! please take some video but even if you don;t, or don't want to share it here, we'll all still be expecting a detailed trip report! have fun Stephen!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sharp video.... great subject matter. I'm surprized that the communist group known as Google allowed it....

    Looking forwards to your report, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kymber, thanks, and I'll be sure and take many pictures and give a report. Supposed to be a rainy, high wind weekend. My Sweet Wife isn't pleased with me spending the night. We have an appraiser making an appearance Monday morning for our refinance and she wants me to pressure wash our deck.....nope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are going to post a lot of pictures and video we had better leave all the illegal stuff at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO underwear photos or video please....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with you shipmate!!! So don't bring squeeze bottles of ketchup, mustard, or that even fat clogging mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duke, we'll edit, but bring it.

    Matt, gotta do it. It's my duty to my readers. Duke wears daisy duke undies.

    Joe, I like fat...deal with it.

    ReplyDelete